We’ve been awarded accreditation from Visit England and AA confirming our compliance with government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, which ensure we have the processes in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
Please ensure you read our emails before you arrive so you are fully aware of our measures that will keep you, our wonderful guests, safe along with our family and staff.
We're Good To Go! It's Official!
- We love our guests here at the Riviera and although we have passed so-called ‘Freedom Day’, the virus has not gone away therefore certain standards will remain in place at the Riviera. We’ve gone above and beyond with our Covid-19 Secure measures yet without compromising our friendly, home-from-home ‘feel’. Here’s our list of primary measures:
- Guest rooms, communal areas and the dining room will be fogged out with a sanitising solution ensuring surfaces are safe for human contact. Fogging also protects walls and other hard to reach areas for extra safety.
- Antiviral disinfectant will be in use.
- Increased cleaning of communal areas and high touch points.
- Hand sanitiser stations installed throughout the guesthouse.
- Daily room service available.
- Please ensure you read our welcome email before you arrive so you are fully aware of our measures that will keep you, our wonderful guests, safe along with our family and staff.
- It is up to yourselves whether you would like to continue wearing a mask or not. We will not be enfocing mask use due to the change in Government guidelines. We are working hard to keep the balance between everyone’s safety and also that ‘holiday feeling’.
List of Primary Measures
Our Cleaning Protocols
Before and When You Arrive